ATTENTION! A rare find! Country living in the City. This magnificent waterfront lot RI-266 is available as well as many others. You have a project in mind and/or a new home that you would like to build? Let's discuss it!! Please read the addendum. flooding zones - ash trees - special planning zone from the Government - City regulations. Let's talk!
- Sale without warranty of quality to the risk and peril of the buyer
- The buyer is responsible to verify with the authorities the following and will assume related costs:
a) taxes that could be applicable for the purchase of the property including possible park fees.
b) what could be built on the property
c) impact of having ash trees on the property and what needs to be done.
d) special planning zone from the Government (we do have internet links/documents that we can give you)
- Presence of Emerald ash borer. Actually under evaluation by Forest Engineer.
- Land partially in flooding zones.
- Read the certificate of location for more details.
Please note that the evaluation and taxes are for many cadastral numbers
Access : RIVIERE , Waterfront : RIVIERE
CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Cross-country skiing
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is CAROLE PINTO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is CAROLE PINTO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is JOSE FORGET, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.